YouTube‘s most subscribed-to personality is about to get his own network.
It’s calledRevelmode, and the plan is to develop “original shows, games, charitable programs, community events, merchandise and more” with a focus on gaming and pop culture.
The YouTubers who have been announced as Revelmode collaborators are all (obviously) less high-profile than PewDiePie, but theyreportedly have more than 100 million followers across YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat. According to AdWeek, they include:
- CinnamonToastKen(Ken Morrison) Indie and horror gamer known for cameos in PewDiePie content.
- CutiePieMarzia(Marzia Bisognin) Italian fashion and beauty expert and video game aficionado.
- Dodger(Brooke Lawson) Upbeat gamer known for her weekly nerd culture news shows and wide range of game content.
- EmmaBlackery(Emma Blackery) Quirky British vlogger, singer, comedian, and gamer.
- JackSepticEye(Sean McLoughlin) Video game commentator known for his comedic “let’s play” and vlog content.
- Jelly(Jelle van Vucht) YouTuber known for his comedic vlogs and video game commentary.
- Kwebbelkop(Jordi van den Bussche) Comedy and gamer extraordinaire based in the Netherlands.
- Markiplier(Mark Fischbach) Actor, comedian, video game commentator, and philanthropist, specializing in “let’s play” content, most commonly survival horror and action games.
Maker Studios has previously partnered with high-profile people to develop seriesJames Franco has four new webseries in the works with thembut this is the studio’s first foray into allowing someone to build an entire network for them.